Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nice Day For Sweet Treats, Bubbly Soda, And Shopping!

 Like my new watch?! It's Kuromi! (property and design of Sanrio) got this from a toy store! I just love digital watches, I've had a strange fascination of them since I was in preschool!
 Today I went with the mister to this local soda pop novelty shop, they have literally 100's of different sodas and kawaii treats to choose from! I also went there to pick up some of this grape soda my sister really likes since I am headed her way this time next week, I haven't seen my family in 6 months!

 Me posing with my home girls!

 These hello kitty strawberry mini cookies are the best! I haven't tried the kerroppi ones yet, but in a few more days, I will pick some up as a snack for my long drive to see my family!

 My second martian gal, look at her gnarly stems, they glitter bright orange!
 I also picked up this pink android bot!  I will put her on my desk at work, my green droid was getting kinda lonely!

Perfect day off, now I am at home enjoying the nice weather, my hubby is napping, he is so tired, poor fella!

Hope you all had a great weekend, my 5th wedding anniversary is coming up in 4 days! I know we will be going out for a romantic dinner! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment