Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day Adventures!

 This was my outfit for father's day!  Tried to show my inner super hero!
Here is the breakdown of my outfit!
Shoes/Socks/Purse: Wetseal/OldNavy/Forever21
Shirt/Necklace/Glasses: OldNavy/Rue21/Claire's
 This stuff was great, I usually don't like energy drinks, but this was one of the best I ever had!
 My hubby and I went to a vintage clothing store in the downtown district, I found these vintage go-go boots! They were exactly my size, but sadly I chose not to get them, since the heels are so tall, I know I will break my ankle again wearing these, even though they looked hott on me, I decided beauty is not worth a severely broken ankle sine I have broken it several times! oh well, the price was perfect too, only 38 bucks! but I at least wanted to pose in them....sigh.


 Stopped into this old bookstore with pre owned books, I was very pleased to see these 2 cats! reminded me of my college home town's old book store! The tabby was sleepy and didn't feel like socializing, but this one right above, was a super sweet gentleman kitty (His name is padrick) and he greeted me and welcomed me into this book shop he calls home!





No comments:

Post a Comment