Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trying To Play Catch Up!

My Outing Outfit for the day! Video game nerd meets cute girly girl!
Shoes/Socks and Bag: R.L. polo/Claire's
Shirt/Skirt/Mini Tie: Hot Topic/Deb's/Toys R Us Monster High
The Perler Bead bow was made by me though!! I assembled it into a hair clip! I have several others in many of colors!  They are so much fun to make!
Enjoying my favorite soup at one of my fave Chinese restaurants before my hubby and I go to see Star Trek Into Darkness, it was a great movie by the way, I would totally see it all over again! 
 Back at me casa!  
 My hair looks kinda crappy here, I wasn't feeling good, in fact strep throat was setting in! ick!
 My workspace....i just love this dresser, it's very sentimental, I had this since I was 5!

 I have so many cool plushies and figurines displayed all over my home!
 My husband surprised me with this monster high doll, This is torelei, she came in a pack of 3 but i changed her clothes already, something casual! She is one of my faves!
 MMMM...macaroons! This one is a pistachio flavoured one, was in Omaha the other day, having fun with my mister, these are the best macaroons ever!!!
 This is me today on my day off just lounging in casual attire, I still have this crud going around, no voice right now, but I am bound to feel better soon, right?
Sweater and Scarf/ Old Navy
Bat Necklace: Nerdy Little Secrets
 Mini kawaii haul from Omaha, I will be going back to that store when i come into serious cash, I love all hello kitty(trade mark and property of Sanrio) stuffs! I will be putting that pin on my backpack!  I just love these magnets! and the candy was really tasty!  I want more!!!
I already ate all of these macaroons, they didn't last 2 days in my home! hey what can I say? I freaking love macaroons!  

Sorry for the lack of posts, this is kinda a 3 in 1 post since I have been sick with strep, now it's just a real bad cold.  


No comments:

Post a Comment